December 25, 2010

Blogger Yard Sale: Part 3

Me, my sister, and our friend went to Blogger Yard Sale which was held at fX mall Jakarta, at Mazee to be exactly, last Friday. It turned out to be fun as well! We bought some cute bracelet and bangles, I will show you them probably on my next post! :)





 My sister (right) accidentally met her friend there! What a coincidence!


 Wrangler!





 I loovveeee this cute coconut cup! Isn't it cute?


So finally, below are two total looks I wore at that day. (LOL) please don't mind about my face!

Dress - Unbranded, Watch wore as Bracelet - Monol, Shoulder Bag - Scada, Flat Shoes - Calzata

Some of the photos are taken by my friend, Catty :) She always puts on her label on each photoworks (picture taken, photo editing, etc) she does. Feel free to contact her if you feel interested in her works!

By the way, it is 01.10 a.m already, and it means... Christmas! Time goes so fast when i'm blogging, hahaha.
I'm wishing you all who was reading this a special and wonderful Christmas time!! I hope all your wishes come true in this joyful Christmas and enjoy your holiday! :D

Zomato Verified Reviewer

view my food journey on zomato!