June 15, 2011

Fashion Show: Alleira Batik

Well, it is too late to post this now, but I just want to share some experience when me, my sister, and a friend went to Alleira Batik fashion show which was held at Senayan City, Jakarta. We luckily got the invitation from my sister's friend, and sat on the front row. This is my first fashion show, and it was great! I love how the models walk and pose on the catwalk.


As always, the photos were taken by my friend, she works as a freelance photographer. We also met Alleira Batik's brand ambassador, Anissa Pohan. I've to admit that she is a nice and lovable person. She came there with her parents, and her super cute daughter, Almira Yudhoyono.


Unfortunately, I forgot to ask for a picture! I just foolishly stand there and watched my friend taking pictures of Annisa. But, it is okay, perhaps next time we will meet again, hahaha.

7 comments:

  1. it would be an interesting event


    http://nemesisiodenia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously really cool! I adore the colors in all of the looks too, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the show looks really awesome !

    COTTON INK 500k VOUCHER GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG !
    www.glisters and blisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colors of the first several pieces

    -Erica
    http://allaboutitt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just desire to say your article is as astounding. The clearness in your post is simply great and i can assume you're an expert on this subject. Well with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please carry on the enjoyable work.

    my blog post - how to buy a car with bad credit
    My web page > buying a car with bad credit,buy a car with bad credit,how to buy a car with bad credit,buying a car,buy a car,how to buy a car

    ReplyDelete

Zomato Verified Reviewer

view my food journey on zomato!