July 6, 2011

Books of The Day

I was reading through a magazine, when I found a recommendation about this book. I fell in love with the title and cover, Style Diaries: World Fashion from Berlin to Tokyo.
I immediately added this book to my wish list! Then, I decided to go to Aksara bookstore, willing to buy that book. Unfortunately, they are out of stock. I ended up buying Face Hunter, which is great as well.
Last Saturday, my sister asked me to accompany her to a bookstore called Basheer which is located at Kemang. It is a specialized bookstore focusing on design books and magazines. Surprisingly, I found the book there! Yeah, I'm so happy :D



Face Hunter by Yvan Rodic contains a lot of awesome and super inspiring photos of street styler. While, Style Diaries: World Fashion from Berlin to Tokyo by Simone Werle is a bit different. It tells us about various unique and inspiring bloggers, including their photos.

I have to admit that I love seeing street styles from foreigners. And both of the book are worth it, I really recommend it to you! :)

11 comments:

  1. hi dear :) thanks for following me . i just followed you back <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. really love your blog :)

    http://kamila-peppermind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love street style books! They are really inspiring. I love seeing the creative ways people put their outfits together! I will have to check out these books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mm street style books :D will definitely check it out!

    couturelust.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the face hunter. It's so inspiring! :)

    http://daphneglowsinthedark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. waw, bukunya keren! aku harap aku punya dan bs ke aksara nanti. salam kenal ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw street style's book when I was in London! it is a great book!

    check out my blog, there is a special giveaway!

    http://diaryofa-shopaholic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi dear thanks for following and great post here :)

    xx

    little miss olen ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha met him in melbourne :) he's amazing and friendly! ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. met him in jakarta :D he's very friendly :D

    www.carolcoraline.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice blog :) i'm your new follower btw :)

    ReplyDelete

Zomato Verified Reviewer

view my food journey on zomato!