July 5, 2011

Zadig & Voltaire: Spring Summer Collection 2011


French label Zadig & Voltaire opens its branch store recently, which is located in Marina Bay Sands, Singapore. Well known for its affordable luxury pieces, the store there will carry the women's and men's lines, as well as the accessory collection. You all should see the latest collection! I found myself amazed when they sent me the lookbook several weeks ago!






I think Erin Wasson is the perfect person to front as muse to Zadig & Voltaire SS11 collection. She expresses the spirit and embodies the casual chic style of the brand.


Gaia Repossi’s designs for Zadig & Voltaire are feminine, yet powerful, in her instantly recognizable and dramatic style. Her designs are inspired by native American ethnic tribes.


Available at Zadig & Voltaire at Marina Bay Sands Shoppes, 2 Bayfront Avenue, Singapore. Or you can shop online here! :)

Zomato Verified Reviewer

view my food journey on zomato!