August 1, 2011

Togetherness

I still remember it clearly, the first time we all met. Honestly, I never thought we will be this close after all the things we had been through together for 3 years. All the happiness and tears that we share in our lovely class.

Deep inside my heart, I really hope we could always be like this, being happy, share our laugh like no one is listening. I really hope we won't be apart, but still... life must goes on. We won't stay in junior high school forever, right?

Now, we go to different senior high school, I'm sure I'm gonna miss those good old days that we spent together,  our laugh, our little silly conversations, and our quality time! I truly wanna say, thank you fellas, for the happiness, for the lesson that I learned from our huge and everlasting friendship. It was the best time I've ever had in my life. You all mean the world to me :) I love you guys!

4 comments:

  1. dont worry true frined last, although you are separated by distance

    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too jessoi! Miss you a lot :'(

    ReplyDelete
  3. jesssoiiii !!!! i miss you so much....aaaa :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. jesssooooiii !!!! miss you so much... :(

    ReplyDelete

Zomato Verified Reviewer

view my food journey on zomato!