February 26, 2012

Jeremy Scott by Luca Finotti

I always love Jeremy Scott for his bold and bright designs. Featuring his Spring/Summer 2012 releases, Jeremy Scott presents a film by Luca Finotti. The film shows Jeremy Scott’s collections, features model Sebastian Sauve wearing garments from Jeremy Scott as well as Jeremy Scott for Adidas. I love the way he uses split screen and psychedelic colours to show off the collection.
Watch the video and a few captures below, I love it so much, inspiring! :)




Directed by  :  Luca Finotti
Fashion editor  :  Manuel Campagna
Clothes by  :  Jeremy Scott and Jeremy Scott for Adidas
Starring  :  Sebastian Sauve
Music  :  Katerfrancers, Bonita instrumental mix
Editing  :  Saori Yamamoto
Production assistants  :  Giovanni Beda Folco, Baschti Pollin
Graphics  :  Marco Crema

12 comments:

  1. great photos FOLLOWING BACK!
    www.fashionfootprints.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your blog...Great photos!Really enjoying your blog and am your newest follower. Please check mines out and follow me if you’d like =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! great pictures!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh la la, I LOVE these pictures. So inspiring and bright.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the video and these sneakers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is very inspirational! :) I’m your new follower on GFC & Bloglovin'! If you like my blog too, feel free to follow me back ♥
    Have a lovely day!
    Silvanita

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh the images are just amazing! Love the new idea to cut up the pictures! Def looove this post! Keep sharing, girly!

    Love,
    MLU the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great great post to share!! Love the whole pics!! Def can't wait for your next post! Hope you can drop by to my blog sometime. ;)

    Hugs and kiss kiss,
    Liz
    .voguish.doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh amazing photos! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. great pictures!!! I am new to blogging and I'm having a giveaway There is only 8 more days left to enter. Please check it out. I am going to follow you, hope you return the follow.

    http://seekvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Zomato Verified Reviewer

view my food journey on zomato!