March 4, 2012

IFW 2012 Closing: Ferry Sunarto

Indonesia Fashion Week closing was opened by talented senior designer Ferry Sunarto. Using soft and lightweight fabrics, pearls, and crystals, his collection is inspired by Dewata Island.
His "Fascinating Romance" collection is not only gorgeous but also glamorous and elegant. I think his collection is very comfortable to wear because he uses tulle, lace, jacquard, and crape fabrics. 
I love how he designs kebaya with modern look without forgetting about Indonesia's cultural heritage. Ferry Sunarto can fulfill Asian women's flavor about kebaya. 


These two are my favorite:

 Ferry Sunarto and his muse

P.S: You can read my other posts about Indonesia Fashion Week 2012!
- The closing day, designers' press conferences, and stuffs click here
- M by Musa's show click here
- Anne Avantie's show click here 
Thanks for reading, enjoy! :D

Zomato Verified Reviewer

view my food journey on zomato!