May 5, 2012

Belated Birthday

2 April 2012, I'm officially sixteen. Time flies so fast.. It seems like I just enter my junior high school. Now, I'm sixteen already, sitting here in senior high school. Honestly, it kinda terrified me. I'm afraid to grow old, I'm afraid that things will never be the same anymore. I'm just another normal teenager; love to hang out, have fun, and feel like we are forever young.
As we grow older, we have to take more responsibility, and we have less time to have fun. But this is life, it goes on as scary as it is, we have to face it with no regrets since you only live once :)
I dedicate this post to my friends. Thank you for my birthday surprise, for the super yummy birthday cake and those bunch of birthday wishes! It really means a lot!! <3





3 comments:

  1. Happy 16th hun! That cake looks DELICIOUS! I'm not sure what a toggle video is but I'm a huge youtube stars fan so the little extra JV lovin' was very appreciated ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic style! i love it!!!



    xoxo from rome
    K.
    kcomekarolina.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog dear!
    maybe we can follow each other if you want? :)

    http://choccopost.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Zomato Verified Reviewer

view my food journey on zomato!