January 2, 2013

New Chapter

Happy new year 2013 dear bloggers! I sort of can’t believe it’s new year already. Time flies so fast, right? Another book ended and another book starts, now we’re going to start another chapter in our lives. 2012 was such an amazing year for me, so many ups and downs happened. I celebrate new year with my beloved family, watch fireworks, eat good foods, and just share our quality time together :)




By the way, someone asked me where to buy this coconut cup. I accidentally deleted his/her comment when I’m going to publish it, sorry! :D I saw it in Mazee, located at fX mall, Jakarta. But I don’t know whether the coconut cup is still there or not since it’s been almost a year since I saw it.


So, one of my new year resolution is be more active in blogging! What are your new year resolutions? Please don't mind to share it in the comment box below! :D

Zomato Verified Reviewer

view my food journey on zomato!