June 17, 2013

ESMOD Fashion Show

I went to fashion show by alumni of ESMOD Jakarta. It was raining all day. At first, I was afraid that I couldn't come on time because of the traffic jam, but it turned out that I didn't :D When I arrived at Skenoo Hall, Gandaria City, the show hasn't started yet. So, I spend my time looking around the venue. There were many booth that exhibit interesting collections (shoes, bags, pants, tops, etc.) made by senior student, they do it every year in order to graduate.

The invitation
Always been my favorite...white roses :)
Instead of wearing heels, I wear yellow vans shoes so that my legs won't get stiff :))


'Nobis Pacem' collection by Catherine Emilia.
'She Has' collection by Henny Adisumarto.

'Maitlin' collection by Michelle Maitlin
'Eri' collection by Eridani
Mom and I after the fashion show *happy*
Dress - Picnic, Bag - Mirota Batik
Sist feeling confused looking at her own creation.....
Finally sist feeling happy because her creation is being exhibited at Gandaria City... :))

4 comments:

  1. you look amazing!
    visit my blog?
    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard the show was great. All the collections look amazing!!

    JOIN I NEED TAILORED x THE DAYDREAMER GIVEAWAY here :
    http://steffisanta.blogspot.com/2013/06/my-own-spring-i-need-tailored-x.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a successful show! i love the fact that all of these come from the idea of young emerging designers.


    FASHION GEEK'S CLOSET

    Win 2 VIP seats to Tres Chic fashion show at Kota Kasablanka this Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude!
    Your prettiest prettiest sister has just reinvented herself here http://ifyourmindwereauniverse.blogspot.com/
    take a look! mihihi

    ReplyDelete

Zomato Verified Reviewer

view my food journey on zomato!