August 21, 2013

Stressed, Depressed, but Well-Dressed

I feel like I'm walking to the edge of path, so close to death. With no one who recognize, or even willing to help. People think I'm strong enough to handle this because of my easy-going-personality-look. But the reality? I'm not, I'm totally not.

Day by day, I'm struggling to look fine, to put a smile on my face as if nothing is wrong. But honestly speaking, I'm screaming inside. I've been trying to escape, but no one's grabbing my hand. What had I done wrong in my previous life? Why living here on earth is such a pain? It feels like living in death, or maybe death is much better?

Blame my melancholic personality, I always tend to think about things and problems too far. I'd rather stay quiet than explain my problems to people. And it sucks how one little thing can ruin my whole day, one big problem can ruin my mind everyday. (-_-) But I know this good quote saying:
'Pain is only temporary. The good always comes with the bad and you gotta learn from the hardships in order to grow'.


Don't worry, those are just my blabbers that I wrote when I'm in my lowest condition. I always try to convince myself to think positive every time I feel down. You can't live a positive life with a negative mind, right? :)

God has perfect timing; never early, never late. It takes a little patience and it takes a lot of faith, but it's worth the wait. You just gotta be strong. It may hurt and you may shed a few or maybe a LOT of tears, but everything's gonna be alright. Remember? God's plan :)

So, for you who are facing a battle in life, be strong and keep going because life goes on, as scary as it is! There are a bunch of people who are struggling in life, who have much bigger problems than yours. Once again, I'm not intending to be mellow okay hehehe. These are just my random sad thoughts when I'm feeling really down.

Striped Top - Talbots, Cross Ring - Rhapsody Shop

Zomato Verified Reviewer

view my food journey on zomato!