May 12, 2014

Going To Theme Park

I had only went to two amusement parks in my life, Dunia Fantasi (Dufan) and the one in Genting, Malaysia... if it is considered as an amusement park. In Indonesia, there are only a few amusement parks and the one which is more popular is Dufan because it is the first and the largest one.
We played like a lot of rides there, more than 10 rides to be exact. I am so happy because we went there when it isn't school holiday time yet so the park is not really crowded, we went when other students are still doing their final exam or haven't get their school holiday started. If you go to Dufan in holiday season, you won't be able to play at least 10 rides because of many people and the queue will be sooo long. We skipped school in order to went there hahaha, there are not much to do in school because the exam is over so we better have some fun and refresh our minds, right?

The iconic Dufan symbol, I don't know his name but I'm sure it is an animal called bekantan!

I saw this dinosaur clown running when the park was almost closed and I swear the way his tail moving is so cute!!

I was actually damn scared of some terrifying rides such as roller coaster. But I had no option.. going to Dufan with my friends means I have to play all those scary rides or else I have to wait for them playing it. "If you don't do it now, then you will not be able to feel the excitement of this awesome ride forever." These words somehow make me want to push my boundaries, if I don't do it now, then I will be forever watching people ride it, I won't be able to feel the excitement. So, I tried. AND IT WAS SO MUCH FUN.


The roller coaster was really exciting, I mean it. It is not as scary as I thought, otherwise it is so cool especially when they turn you upside down!

Zomato Verified Reviewer

view my food journey on zomato!