May 12, 2014

Homemade Sushi Recipe

Mine looks more like kimbap (a Korean dish) rather than sushi but its alright since this was my first try to make my own sushi :D You may know how much I love sushi by seeing my post about Sushi Mise here.

I think sushi is very easy to make, all you have to do is to stack seaweed, rice, omelette, fish/chicken/crab, carrot/cucumber/vegetables and then roll it. Or if you want more yummy sushi recipes, you can search it in internet. By the way, after searching it everywhere I finally find seaweed that is specially made for sushi at Lottemart. Other stores here like Giant, Hypermart, Indomaret, Alfamart don't sell it.

Fish, omelette, cucumber and carrot, seaweed, seasoned rice with white pepper&salt (you can also use sticky rice)


....and this is what kimbap looks like. I ate it at Gangsan Korean Restaurant which will be told in my next post, stay tuned! :)

Zomato Verified Reviewer

view my food journey on zomato!