July 19, 2014

Momi & Toy's Creperie | Lotte Shopping Avenue

I supposed to try the famous bingsoo from Cafe Bene at Lotte Shopping Avenue, but it turned out that the bingsoo (a Korean shaved ice dessert with sweet toppings) portion is so big and there were only three of us. Gonna try again next time, I will bring a lot of my friends to eat bingsoo together! Hahaha.

So, we decided to look for crepes :3 And wow there is a crepes place right in front of Cafe Bene! Omg the fate bring us together :') *walk to Momi & Toy's dramatically* I've never eat any other crepe beside D'Crepes so this is a new thing to me. Momi & Toy's crepes are more soft while D'Crepes are more crunchy and thick.

Nutella Crunch (half eaten) | IDR 21000
7.5 / 10
Yummy thin crepes! But sadly, the plating is too plain. They just serve the crepes with a little nutella crunch on top without any other garnish. Maybe because we ate there, not take-away the crepes..

Almond Choco Custard + Iced/Hot Tea | IDR 34000
8.5 / 10
This is a promo that includes drink. I loooove the whipping cream inside! So soft and light and not too sweet so it won't make you feel sick :D But still sweet enough!



Momi & Toy's Creperie
Lotte Shopping Avenue (LG Floor)
Jl. Prof. Dr. Satrio No. 5, Kuningan, South Jakarta

Zomato Verified Reviewer

view my food journey on zomato!