August 14, 2014

How To Make Easy Salty and Sweet Caramel Popcorn

Hello!

Today I made popcorn using Happy Call pan. All you need is corn for popcorn kernels which you can buy at supermarket and don't forget to heat a little butter and a pinch of salt first! (for salty popcorn) Use low heat, I've tried medium and the popcorn burnt (/._.)/

Anyway, I tried to make sweet caramel popcorn just like they sold in XXI cinemas hehehe it is sooo good and I often crave it, I can't go to cinema everyday just to buy popcorn right, so I tried to make it at home :))

How to make sweet caramel popcorn? 
1. First, make your plain popcorn using pan/Happy Call pan. Heat butter in low heat and then popcorn kernels and wait until they pop! Don't forget to close your pan or else your popcorn will scattered.
2. Combine butter, sugar sufficiently and 1 tablespoon of honey in a saucepan over medium heat. 
3. Place popcorn in a large bowl and then pour your caramel sauce.
4. And it's done! :D Taste similar to XXI popcorn but not as good I admit but it's okay for me hahaha.



*This post is not sponsored and I'm not being paid for writing this in case I look over promoting hahaha. I just love easy cooking life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zomato Verified Reviewer

view my food journey on zomato!