September 1, 2014

Fried Oreos (Oreo Goreng Tepung) Recipe


So easy to make! Made this months ago and I succeeded in my first try but then I forgot to post this hehehe blame myself.... and now deep fried Oreos are not such in trend anymore... *facepalm*

Ingredients:
1. 1 pack of Oreo (of course...) (I used vanilla flavor)
2. 1 cup of wheat flour 
3. 3/4 cup of fresh milk
4. 2 tablespoons of butter
5. 1 teaspoon of baking powder
6. 1 egg
7. 250 gram oil


How to make?
1. Put your beloved Oreo in freezer for about 3 hours to make it more hard. I don't know about this at first and had to wait for 3 hours :( But I think you don't have to do it if you don't want to, the result will still the same.
2. Melt your 2 tablespoons of butter.

3. Mix together wheat flour, baking powder, milk, egg, butter. You can stir it with spoon and add more flour if the batter is not thick enough.





4. Put your Oreos into the batter, and then fry until it turns light brownish! Don't forget to heat the oil first. + You can add refined sugar on top if you want to.



I used Good Time cookies to replace Oreo and it worked!!! I love Good Time more because it taste not too sweet unlike Oreo :)


1 comment:

Zomato Verified Reviewer

view my food journey on zomato!