October 16, 2014

Kiliney Kopitiam | PIM

Big big glass of iced coffee!

Located at Skywalk of Pondok Indah Mall 2, it is easy to be found. They sell not only coffee but also drinks such as tea, juice, even cincau, es podeng and other main dishes especially Singaporean food :) Price is cheaper than Starbucks so definitely pocket-friendly hahaha.

Kiliney Kopitiam is also available in 12 outlets: PIM, Kuningan City, Kemang Village, Gandaria City, Margo City (Depok), Grand Metropolitan Mall (Bekasi), etc. But not available in Cibubur. *sigh sarcastically*

I ordered hot and iced coffee, one each and it taste good + the place is cozy. You can sit there right beside a big window all day long seeing the traffic of Jakarta from above.






How I miss my long hair.. :( I told myself not to regret cutting my hair short, it is okay in the first 2 months then I feel missing already haha.



Kiliney Kopitiam | 4.0 / 5
Pondok Indah Mall 2, Lantai 1, South Skywalk
Jl. Metro Pondok Indah, Pondok Indah, Jakarta
(021) 75920533

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zomato Verified Reviewer

view my food journey on zomato!