October 16, 2014

Nanny's Pavillon | Gandaria City

Say hello to Nanny's Pavillon Sewing Room! I really loooove Nanny's Pavillon for their really well-developed concept with different theme in every restaurants.



Kimberly's Green Sausage Pasta | IDR 55000 
3.0 / 5
The sauce taste pretty good but there are too many big sausage since I'm trying hard to reduce my meat consumption.. I feel pity seeing cows on truck don't have any idea where they're going to end at, which is being killed and chopped. But its so hard omg I'm such a carnivore -_-



Melonade, Mango Juice | IDR 28000
3.5 / 5
Melonade is a kind of melon juice, cute name isn't it? :D




I kinda miss us four eating together. As we grow up, we didn't have much time to gather and eat.. *jadi curhat*

Let's eat!

My utterly handsome father :)

Him acting silly with sist after her graduation fashion show (he's so funny you know)  

My angelic mom!! :D 

Peek-a-boo (busy planning Nobis Pacem world domination, right sist? Miss u) 


Nanny's Pavillon 
Gandaria City, Lantai Upper Ground, Jl. Sultan Iskandar Muda, Gandaria, Jakarta
(021) 29053228
(021) 29053229

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zomato Verified Reviewer

view my food journey on zomato!