October 29, 2014

Seafood Arjuna

I got IDR 250000 voucher from Zomato here! At first, I thought it was a big amount of voucher so I asked my aunties family to eat there together. Then, my aunt checked on Zomato and it turned out that Seafood Arjuna is not like what we expect as 'another common seafood place with so-so price' hahaha. The price is a bit pricey, we spent almost IDR 700000 for 11 people (4 of them are kids) and we didn't order fish/crabs, if we did then it would be much more expensive :))

Although the price is medium-high range, the portion is equally big, the place is clean, and their service is the best I've ever had at all seafood places I've ever been! The waiter explained the menu and recommended menu very well patiently despite my mom and auntie took years to order hahaha.




Located at Kebon Jeruk, West Jakarta. Seafood Arjuna is easy to be found because my relatives have lived around there for 12 years. If you go from Taman Ratu, go through Jalan Panjang until you see Yamaha place on your left side and then turn left to Jalan Duri Raya. Go straight until you see Kelurahan Duri Kepa and then turn right. After a few blocks, you'll see many cars parking and Seafood Arjuna sign.

I made a reserve in the afternoon in case the restaurant will be packed at dinner time, but it wasn't. There were few people when we're done eating at 9 pm. In other seafood place, it'll be still packed with people. Tbh, eating seafood is better at night, isn't it?


They spelled my name and Zomato wrong though hahaha.

Cumi Goreng Tepung | IDR 47500
4.5 / 5

Terong Bakar Teri | IDR 35000
4.0 / 5
I am not a fan of eggplant (except fried) so I just ate this a little :p It taste great, not smelly at all.



Ayam Kremes (1 ekor) | IDR 110000
3.5 / 5



Ayam Tanjung Karang (1 ekor) | IDR 110000
3.0 / 5


Kerang Kepa Saos Padang | IDR 40000
4.5 / 5
Quite big portion with delicious padang sauce! :D


Pucuk Labu Balacan | IDR 35000
4.0 / 5

Nasi Putih | IDR 7000 (they serve it in baskets)
Tahu Goreng | IDR 15000
Tempe Crispy | IDR 20000
Hot Tea | IDR 5000
Iced Tea | IDR 8000
Sweet Tea | IDR 6500
I kinda don't understand the price of their tea :)) You really add IDR 3000 for a little of ice?

Thank you Zomato for the voucher!

+my super talkative cousin with so many expression while drinking her tea x)


+the friendly waiter, I managed to get his pic hahaha


Seafood Arjuna
Jl. Kebon Raya II no. 23, Duri Kepa, Kebon Jeruk, Jakarta Barat
Phone : (021) 5662931
Open : 11.00 am - 22.00 pm everyday
Service : 5.0 / 5
Atmosphere : 4.0 / 5

1 comment:

Zomato Verified Reviewer

view my food journey on zomato!