November 19, 2014

MM Juice | Puncak

MM Juice! This restaurant is literally everywhere from Cibubur, Depok, Puncak to Kelapa Gading and Plaza Senayan. I ate here when I was on my way back to Jakarta from Taman Safari Zoo in Cisarua. If you go from Taman Safari to the way back to Jakarta, just go straight follow the road and keep an eye until you see MM Juice on the right side of the road :)

MM Juice stands for Minuman Melawai Juice because they open their first outlet in Jalan Melawai. Unfortunately, I didn't try their juice since I ate there at night around 9 p.m and it was cold so I ordered hot sweet tea.. 

Soto Ayam | IDR 22728
4.0 / 5
I love their bowl hahaha forget it. I have this fetish about glass, cups, bowls, etc is it weird? If I have my own house I'd fill it with nice glass, cups, and other cutlery :p The soto ayam taste good but not really special.



Mie Siram Ayam | IDR 25455
3.5 / 5
Noodles with vegetables (sawi) and chopped chicken. Taste good! The broth is not too thick or too watery.



Nasi Goreng Otak-Otak | IDR 25455
4.0 / 5



Hot Sweet Tea & Iced Tea | IDR 5455
With free sugar and Tropicana Slim sugar.


MM Juice is divided into indoor and semi outdoor area. The semi outdoor is located downstairs where you eat 'lesehan' in a gazebo. They named the gazebo based on fruits, mine is strawberry as can be seen below, cute isn't it? It is because they specialize in fruit juices. They sell like 45 kinds of healthy juices, amazing! 



The waiters serve us pretty good and the price is pocket-friendly so I will definitely come back to try their juices and other menus. But not MM Juice in Puncak hahaha perhaps I'll try their other branches.

By the way, I ate there at night but there isn't any mosquitoes.. maybe because mosquitoes are too lazy to fly high to Puncak hahaha my joke is so lame, bye see you on my next post! :))



MM Juice
Jalan Raya Puncak, Puncak
(0251) 8241657

Open : Monday - Sunday (10:00 - 22:00)
Payment Method : Visa, Master, Cash
Parking Lot : Yes
Reservation : No

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zomato Verified Reviewer

view my food journey on zomato!