November 20, 2014

Shirokuma Cafe | PIK

Finally Shirokuma! This cafe is all over Instagram. With cute photos and yummy desserts, who doesn't feel curious and want to try it?

I actually went here months ago but just got time to post it on my blog hehehe (peace). The place is quite easy to be found if you often hang around at Pantai Indah Kapuk dan sekitarnya lol. In case you're confused, find the place with white dominant color + a white bear logo right beside a Korean restaurant. Shirokuma is quite small in place, they really need to expand their cafe because the visitors are increasing. The same thing my friends said after coming to Shirokuma is that they queued in waiting list because of not enough space. 

When I arrived there, I wait for 3 tables. Its not too long though, the thing is... it was so freakin' hot! The air conditioner didn't help. I give thumbs up for their service, although its crowded they always try to be friendly and organized.

Matcha Cake Parfait | IDR 37000
3.5 / 5
Soft cream layered with matcha cake, matcha jelly, mochi, cornflakes, red beans. I think Shiratama Parfait (IDR 35000) is better because the matcha cake is not so good. But still yummy!


Snow Affogato | IDR 35000
3.0 / 5
Again, the presentation is so cute! It is basically cotton candy + espresso coffee. The way to eat it is by pouring the espresso to the cotton candy. After that, the cotton candy will kinda deflated and I think it is kinda too pricey for a thirty five thousand rupiah cotton candy hehehe.


Tasting Plate | IDR 32000
4.0 / 5
Basically its the same with Matcha Cake Parfait but its served in plate.

Mochi Waffle | IDR 29000
3.0 / 5
Waffle served with soft cream of your choice and brown sugar syrup. The waffle is kinda salty or is it just me?

Kuro Japadog | IDR 45000
4.0 / 5
A Japanese style hotdog with teriyaki sauce, mayonaisse, and nori (seaweed). Its kinda a new thing because the bread's color is blackish and it taste surprisingly good! 

I didn't take photos of all order because it was hot by the time I arrived and waiting list people behind us, we ate there in hurry xD The ice cream was melting when I try to snap it so it didn't turn out good. Will come back to taste another menu, and now I am curious about this Shirayuki Cafe also in PIK. Argh someone take me to PIK please (/._.)/ Matcha and green tea fans should come and try Shirokuma cafe, you'll feel like in heaven!


Shirokuma Cafe
Ruko Crown Golf, Blok A No. 32, Bukit Golf Mediterania
Jl. Marina Indah Raya, Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta
Phone: (021) 29237523
Instagram: @cafe_shirokuma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zomato Verified Reviewer

view my food journey on zomato!