December 18, 2014

Suntiang

Went here because of their interesting concept, here is the one and only Japanese - Padang fusion restaurant in Jakarta! 


Kue Cubit Green Tea

2.5 / 5
I tried their popular kue cubit green tea but it was kinda disappointing, not as I expected because it taste like regular street food kue cubit.. Lack of green tea taste despite the amount of small green tea kitkat on top, but the color is indeed so green haha. In my opinion, a kue cubit for IDR 25000++ (include tax) is not worth the price.



Nasi + Ayam Pop
3.5 / 5
The rice is cute it looks like Onigiri :D This one taste good, I love the sambal.





-
3.5 / 5
I forgot the name of the menu hehehe. It is a rice bowl with kikil, carrot, broccoli, scrambled eggs and a little seaweed (nori). Large portion alert!


Thumbs up for their fusion sushi, Sushi Rendang, Sushi Ayam Pop, etc. I didn't have chance to try their sushi though.. My suggestion is sit near the sushi train so you could take the sushi as you want :D Overall, the place and service is good!


Suntiang
Grand Indonesia Mall, Lantai 3A, West Mall
Jl. MH. Thamrin, Thamrin, Jakarta
Phone : (021) 23580448
Wifi : Yes

1 comment:

  1. aslii pengen banget nyobain si kue cubitnyaa :((

    ReplyDelete

Zomato Verified Reviewer

view my food journey on zomato!