I always love galaxy, it seems so fascinating out there with million of stars and the moon.
What do you need?
1. A pair of shoes (preferably white/black color). Colors show up less well on black, but if you prefer dark galaxy not blue light one then black is better. Vans, Converse, Toms, Wakai are great options but you can use a kind of flat shoes too like I do.
2. It is better if you have an example photo of what kind of galaxy you want.
3. Acrylic paint (dark blue, blue, dark green, purple, red, white). However, use your creativity - I even use yellow color 😁
4. Paint tray.
5. Newspapers so that your floor won't get dirty.
6. Masking tape.
7. Sponges and paintbrushes.
8. A little of water.
10. Music in case you need it ;)
How to do it?
1. Line the soles of your shoes with tape so that the paint won't get on them. And don't forget to take out the laces!
3. Start painting on light colors such as red, purple, and white. Blend them together. Use your creativity and imagination 😃 I don't have pink acrylic paint so I combine red and white together.
4. Paint the stars and dots with toothpicks.
5. Done! This is the final look: